Sunday, October 4, 2015

Leila Sales Author Page

The Story: I've gotten a copy of This Song Will Save Your Life, and Tonight the Streets Are Ours from NetGalley, and yeah, that's so great, because I've enjoyed the later, and I can't wait to read the former! So yeah, lucky there!

Website

Stand Alone's: This Song Will Save Your Life and her site, my review, Tonight the Streets Are Ours and her site, my review, Past Perfect and her site, my review, Mostly Good Girls and her site, my review, Once Was a Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!