Friday, September 27, 2019

24 Hour Reading Challenge 2nd September Sign Up

So I've decided to do my 2nd September 24 Hour Reading Challenge, to start tomorrow, September 28th, at 12 PM, to end at the same time on the 29th. This works with my schedule since I don't work on the weekends right now, and I have a family supper on Sunday. This gives me time to do blog stuff before I start reading, so I'm satisfied with it!

As always, my goal is 6-8 books. The books that I want to read are Before Now, The Ocean at the End of the Lane, Autoboyagraphy, All the Things We Do in the Dark, The Athena Protocol, The Gallery of Unfinished Girls, Bombshell, Be Not Far From Me, This Darkness Mine, Gem & Dixie, Verify, The Rest Falls Away, 99 Days.

Yeah, there's a lot of overlapping books. But there's a few new ones as well, and I hope to read as many of these as I can! Again, I picked some of the shorter books, so I hope to breeze through a lot of books in this 24 hour period!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!