Sunday, September 8, 2019

Searching for Book Unicorns

Have you ever found a book after it was published, and you can't find a copy? Or you knew about a book, wanted to get it, but didn't, and again, you now can't find a copy? Well, I have a few of those. And I've also finally found some of them.

Like, I really, really want the international paperback edition of War Hawk by James Rollins and Grant Blackwood. Right now, the only copy available on Amazon is like, $700. No way am I paying that! But I want a copy that goes with my collection so badly! And if you know of a copy, if you have a copy to sell, please, please, contact me!

Some others are Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins in hardcover, Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins in hardcover, The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh in hardcover.

I've also finally found some of my unicorns, such as Die for Me and If I Should Die by Amy Plum in hardcover, The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson. Go used books sold on Amazon!

What are your guy's book unicorns, found and still searching for? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!