Sunday, September 29, 2019

Honor Raconteur Author Page

The Story: Ilona Andrews read and recommended Magic and the Shinigami Detective, and yeah, it sounded really fantastic, and I read it and loved it! Such a great read, and I love the series, and I can't wait to read more of her books!

Website

Series: The Case Files of Henri Davenforth, The Tomes of KaleriaFamiliar and the MageImagineer, Ancient Magicks ArtifactsDeepwoods SagaThe Artifactor, Advent Mage Cycle, Kingslayer, KingmakersGaeldorcraeft Forces, Ghost Cupid.

The Case Files of Henri Davenforth: Magic and the Shinigami Detective and her site, my review, my rereadCharms and Death and Explosions (oh my!) and her site, my review, my rereadMagic Outside the Box and her site, my review, my reread, Breaking and Entering 101 and her site, my review, my rereadThree Charms for Murder and her site, my review, my rereadGrimoires and Where to Find Them and her site, my review, my reread, Death Over the Garden Wall and her site, my review, This Potion is Da Bomb and her site, my review, All In a Name and her site, my review, A Matter of Secrets and Spies and her site, my review.

The Tomes of Kaleria: Tomes Apprentice and her sitemy review, my reread, my third review, my fourth review, my fifth reviewFirst of Tomes and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, my fourth reviewMaster of Tomes and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, my fourth review.

Familiar and the Mage: The Human Familiar and her site, my review, The Void Mage and her site, my review, Remnants and her site, my review, Echoes and her site, my review.

Imagineer: Imagineer and her site, my review, Excantation and her site, my review

Ancient Magicks Artifacts: Rise of the Catalyst and her site, my review.



Advent Mage Cycle: Jaunten and her site, my review, Magus and her site, my review, Advent and her site, my review, Balancer and her site, my review, Advent Mage Compendium and her site, my review, The Dragon's Mage and her site, my review, The Lost Mage and her site, my review, Warlords Rising and her site, my review, Warlords Ascending and her site, my review, ​Warlords Reigning and her site, my review.

Kingslayer: Kingslayer and her site, my review, Sovran at War and her site, my review.

Kingmakers: Arrows of Change and her site, my review, Arrows of Promise and her site, my review, Arrows of Revolution and her site, my review.

Gaeldorcraeft Forces: Call to Quarters and her site, my review.

Ghost Cupid: Tie Me Knot and her site, my review

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!