Sunday, September 22, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #270, September 22nd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 39:
Before Now by Norah Olson, Deacon Locke Went to Prom by Brian Katcher, The Gentleman's Guide To Getting Lucky by Mackenzi Lee, The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee, Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes, The Grace Year by Kim Liggett, Immortal Born by Lynsay Sands, The Memory Thief by Lauren Mansy, Nyxia by Scott Reintgen, Pulse by Patrick Carman, Scared Little Rabbits by A.V. Geiger, The Third Mrs. Durst by Ann Aguirre, Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 5. Check.

Edelweiss: 4. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 4. Check.

Ok, this is a slightly longer week then I would like, but there's so many books that I want to read! Can't wait to do so!

Week 38:
The Bone Ships by R.J. Barker, Dry by Neal Shusterman and Jarrod Shusterman, Fortuna by Kristyn Merbeth, Hood Academy by Shelley Wilson, Leviathan by James Byron Huggins, Siren's Song by Karen Chance, The Survival List by Courney Sheinmel, Wickedly Unraveled by Deborah Blake

vs.

Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff, Darkdawn by Jay Kristoff, Seventh Born by Monica Sanz, Mirror Bound by Monica Sanz, Jane Doe by Victoria Helen Stone, Wickedly Unraveled by Deborah Blake, The Dollmaker by Amanda Stevens, The Blacksmith Queen by G.A. Aiken

I only read 1 of what I planned, but I read the same number of books, so it works out. I'm satisfied, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!