Tuesday, May 26, 2020

24 Hour Reading Challenge 4th May Sign Up

Well, I have my next challenge for May! I'm going to start on Wednesday, at the end of the day, and go through all day Thursday.

My goal as ever is 6-8 books, and I don't have any planned books this week again, but I have a few I want to read.

And those are The Light Between Worlds, Alien Secrets, Terraformer, Kiss Collector, The Obsidian Tower, Of Silver and Shadows, Good Girls Lie, Something to Talk About, To Best the Boys, The Beckoning Shadow, Ruthless Gods, The Silvered Serpent, Redemption Prep, Infinity Son, Life is Short and Then You Die, The Blood Coats, Blood Countess, Dread Nation, Deathless Divide, The New Improved Sorceress, Just Breathe, Loveboat, Taipei, Crier's War,  Far from the Tree, and Day Zero.

Can't wait to start reading! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!