Monday, May 18, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #467, May 18th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #466
Teaser Tuesday #474
WWW Wednesday #474
WOW #470
Will the Time Come #467
Third Sentence Thursday #457
Random Reads #443
First Lines Friday #470
Book Blogger Hop #136
The Reward Challenge Update #452
How Well I Stuck to It #304
Wrote that Review Update #301

Week 20 Reviews:
No Parking At the End Times
Again, but Better
Desolation Road
Ever Cursed
The Sandcastle Empire
The Fascinators
A Heart of Blood and Ashes
This Darkness Mine

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge:
Update 12
Update 13
Update 14
Update 15
Update 16
Update 17
Update 18
Update 19
Update 20

Bout of Books:
Update 1
Update 2
Update 3
Update 4
Update 5
Update 6
Update 7
Update 8
Update 9
Update 10 and Wrap Up

Random:
We Have the Cover of The Wallflowers of West Lane #2!!!!
We Have the Cover of Lady Sherlock #5!!!!
We Have the Cover of Warrior Bards #2!!!!
We Have the Cover of Silver Springs #7!!!!
We Have the Cover of The Babysitters Cover #2!!!!
24 Hour Reading Challenge 3rd May Sign Up

OK, so I got 54 posts in 7 days, because I had two challenges to do posts for the same book, each time, and I read a decent number of books, so it added up. But I'm happy with what I got done! Also, it's the holiday that circles my birthday today, though it's the biggest spacing between them this year, given that my birthday falls on next Sunday. Yeah for 26! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want, another free week! Can't wait to read whatever freely!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! That's an amazing number of posts in a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just read a lot, which meant 3 posts, review, ARC Challenge, and Bout of Books post, which adds up! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I'm back finally to reading review books after some time of free reading. I hope I enjoy them as much as I enjoyed my free reading. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Review books should be enjoyed, or else it's a chores, and not something to look forward to, though I try and have my review books be ones I'd be reading regardless, because there's just so many books to read! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Wow, that’s a lot of posts. Happy birthday! I hope you have a good week.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And it's early, since it's Sunday, but yeah, it's coming! And thanks, you too! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!