Thursday, May 14, 2020

Bout of Books Update 4

Bout of Books
So yeah, I've finished my next book for Bout of Books, and it was The Sandcastle Empire! I'm going to be reading The Fascinators next!

My Reading Journey:

Again, but Better by Christine Riccio
Started On: May 10th
Finished On: May 10th, 9:04 PM
Pages Read: 373

Desolation Road by Christine Feehan
Started On: May 12th
Finished On: May 13th, 2:12 AM
Pages Read: 480

Ever Cursed by Corey Ann Haydu
Started On: May 13th
Finished On: May 13th, 10:28 PM
Pages Read: 304

The Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olson
Started On: May 13th
Finished On: May 13th, 4:55 PM
Pages Read: 455

The Fascinators by Andrew Eliopulos
Started On: May 14th
Currently On: Page 0 of 304

Goals: 10
Read: 4
Pages Read: 1612

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!