Monday, May 11, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #466, May 11th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #465
Teaser Tuesday #473
WWW Wednesday #473
WOW #469
Will the Time Come #466
Third Sentence Thursday #456
Random Reads #442
First Lines Friday #469
Book Blogger Hop #135
The Reward Challenge Update #451
How Well I Stuck to It #303
Wrote that Review Update #300

Week 19 Reviews:
Sea Witch
Sea Witch Rising
If These Wings Could Fly
The Fiery Kingdom
Aurora Rising
Aurora Burning
Network Effect
Rosemarked
Umbertouched
The Lost City
The Morning Flower
Beyond a Darkened Shore
Corpse & Crown

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge:
Update 5
Update 6
Update 7
Update 8
Update 9
Update 10
Update 11

24 Hour Reading Challenge:
1st + 2nd May Sign Up
Update 1
Update 2
Update 3
Update 4 and Wrap Up
Update 1
Update 2
Update 3
Update 4 and Wrap Up

Random:
We Have the Cover of the Twilight Saga #1.5!!!!
We Have the Cover of The Legend of All Wolves #4!!!!
Bout of Books 28.0 Sign Up

OK, so I got 40 posts in 7 days, I read a good deal, which meant review posts and reading challenge posts, so lots this week! So I'm happy with that! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want, it's a free week, and I'm going to read a lot of ARC's!

4 comments:

  1. I have some June review books coming up on my stack for this week too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have all of my May and some of my June reads to get to. And some ones that have already been published, and I've now since bought. Yeah, I'm way behind on some books! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on such an awesome total!

    Wishing you a great reading week, stay well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks! Hope you're well as well! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!