Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Waiting on Wednesday #471, May 20th

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

Rogue Charms by Thea Harrison
Expected Publication: June 2020
From Goodreads:

Oh, I'm so excited for this book! I love her writing, and I loved the first book! No synopsis yet, so this date might get pushed back, but I'm excited for this book!I can't wait for this book! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!