Thursday, July 7, 2011

Reviews For Books from Before Words I Write Crazy

Huh. It's amazing, I've only been bloging for about 4 months. It's been fun :)

I read a lot of books, and I want to share the love, so I post reviews on them weekly on Saturdays.

But like I said, I've only been blogging for abotu 4 months. I've been reading for a lot longer, and I have a lot of books and authors that I'd really like to recommend to you guys.

So during this summer, I'm going to be posting some of those reveiws as I have time and have posts that I'll update for series and authors and such that'll either have all the info of the seperate posts (like if I reviewed a book from the series or author, like Infinity or The Darkest Lie, after I started the blog) with the ones that I read before I started the blog. Or I could just have a post that has links to all the relating posts. Or I could do a mix of both.

This'll be fun for me, and I'll get to review some of the books that I've really loved, and it'll make things so much easier for the background and such. Plus I get to showcase all my favourite authors, which is always a plus! Then said authors have a greater chance of being cloned, and then we get books much faster and everybody's happy :) (This is a very popular thing with me, the cloning. I'll have to do a post on it soon)

Yep. So be looking for these posts, I hope you enjoy them, and I hope you enjoy the books if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!