Saturday, July 9, 2011

Week 27 Reviews: Vanished, Pursuit


From Goodreads:
When she receives a call from a child who sounds exactly like her missing daughter Lexie, Sarah Mason turns to her closest friend in the world, P.I. Jake Hogan. Jake is convinced that someone is deliberately tormenting the grief-stricken mother. But as their friendship explodes into passion-and the torment escalates into murder-Jake is the only person who can keep Sarah safe in their horrifying search for the truth...

From Goodreads:
When the First Lady dies in a fiery car crash, rookie attorney Jessica Ford is the only survivor of the tragedy. As the nation mourns, Ford has reason to believe it wasn't an accident. One by one, others in the First Lady's inner circle are being killed. Jessica must find out why- before she's next.

My Reviews:
I liked these books. They had strong plots, good characters, and were good stories. There were parts that were a bit boring, had too much description, but that was ok, I finished reading them, so I was happy, since they've been on my shelves for a littlw while.

I enjoyed reading how the characters worked through their pain or their circumstances, and how they had happy endings, and how I was surprised to find out who the bad guys where, I never would have guessed either one of them, so excellent plotting. I loved how the little clues and little things added up, or how it just suddenly came together and suddenly made sense.

All in all, good books that I enjoyed reading, but maybe I won't reread them for a good bit. They're down at the bottom of the TBR pile, there's loads of books that I haven't read yet that are more important to me. Might reread Obsession, I loved that one, it was the first book of hers that I read, and it's been a while since I've read it. Then I could post a review of it...hmmm....

Author: Karen Robards
Series: Jessica Ford #1
Read: July 5th, 6th-7th, 2011
Source: Own
Reason Why: I had them, and I enjoyed previous books by her!
Publisher: Signet
Published: June 5th 2007, February 2nd 2010

Vanished:
4/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
4/5 Stars









Pursuit:
4/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!