Saturday, July 9, 2011

Week 27 Review: Plague

From Goodreads:
It's been eight months since all the adults disappeared. GONE.

They've survived hunger. They've survived lies. But the stakes keep rising, and the dystopian horror keeps building. Yet despite the simmering unrest left behind by so many battles, power struggles, and angry divides, there is a momentary calm in Perdido Beach.


But enemies in the FAYZ don't just fade away, and in the quiet, deadly things are stirring, mutating, and finding their way free. The Darkness has found its way into the mind of its Nemesis at last and is controlling it through a haze of delirium and confusion. A highly contagious, fatal illness spreads at an alarming rate. Sinister, predatory insects terrorize Perdido Beach. And Sam, Astrid, Diana, and Caine are plagued by a growing doubt that they'll escape - or even survive - life in the FAYZ. With so much turmoil surrounding them, what desperate choices will they make when it comes to saving themselves and those they love?

Plague, Michale Grant's fourth book in the bestselling Gone series, will satisfy dystopian fans of all ages.
 
My Review:
Wow. Right now, all I have to say is wow. This was such a really fantastic! I've really been enjoying this series, each book is truly a pleasure to read! And this one, the threat is, of course, plague, which with kids? Yeah, interesting things happen!
 
Ok, I have more to say. I just loved this book! I read it in about 2 hours or something, and it kept me up more the previous book that I was reading that night (did an all nighter from Wednesday night to Thursday morning) and I just kept reading!
 
I loved how the characters grew, how they changed, how they faced the struggles and challenges. It was written so that the reading was smooth, and just really great! I loved it! And they've been growing over these books, and more to come, yeah!
 
And the developments in the series! We have a POV of Little Petey, which was nice, and it was a little off centre from the rest of the book, but that's because Little Petey was off centre. I just loved it! And want more!
 
If you ever want an easy to read book, look for the Gone series! I've read them all quickly, and I loved each and every single one of them! So check them out!!

Author: Michael Grant
Series: Gone #4
Read: July 7th, 2011
Source: Library
Reason Why: Really enjoying this series!
Publisher: Katherine Tegan Books
Published: July 7th 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!