Saturday, July 30, 2011

Week 30 Review: The Adoration of Jenna Fox

From Goodreads:
Who is Jenna Fox? Seventeen-year-old Jenna has been told that is her name. She has just awoken from a coma, they tell her, and she is still recovering from a terrible accident in which she was involved a year ago. But what happened before that? Jenna doesn't remember her life. Or does she? And are the memories really hers?

My Review:
I enjoyed reading this novel, it was a discovery of who a person is, and what makes a person up, and just a self-exploration. I loved it, and it was just really good!
 
I enjoyed Jenna as a character, going between learning who Jenna used to be, and the Jenna that she was now. It was just an amazing look at how a person can discover who they are, when they had just a starting place of everything that they should know, but might not be the best thing.
 
I loved the technology that was in this book, it was just amazing, but it was a bit frightening, that something had killed millions of people. But the "blue" was really interesting.
 
This was a great book, and you guys should really check it out, and the next book, I think it's called The Fox Inheritance or something, comes out soon!

Author: Mary E. Pearson
Series: Jenna Fox Chronicles #1
Read: July 28th-29th, 2011
Source: Library
Reason Why: Sounded good!
Publisher: Henry Holt and Co.
Published: April 29th 2008
5/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!