Saturday, July 2, 2011

NetGalley Month


Here's my declaring  post. Since you've seen that I've been getting a lot of netGalley books :)

Here's some details from Red House Book's post:
*DECLARE YOURSELF*


Post on your blog (preferable), your Facebook wall, on Tumblr -- somewhere on the interwebs -- and link back to this post. Basically, tell your followers and friends about NetGalley July and comment below with your link

Or

Tweet about the event using the hashtag #NetGalleyMonth

The only real criteria is to have a link back to this post somewhere in your declaration and you must comment below :)
*READ*

As many NetGalley books as you can in July -- make sure you keep track of them because this time, in order to be eligible for a prize you must report your reads to me. Another post, an email, a comment on the wrap up post in August - doesn't matter - I just want to know what you read :)

*PRIZES*

2 people will win $15 worth of books from The Book Depository!

Other Details:

*You do not need a blog in order to participate - you only need to be a member of NetGalley

*You do not need to follow my blog -- you only need to declare yourself AND check back in with me in August with your totals. But you may want to at least bookmark or RSS subscribe so you don't miss out on updates throughout the month.

*Prizes are open to everyone The Book Depository ships to!

*Please use the hashtag #NetGalleyMonth on Twitter and (hopefully?) talk it up as much as you can during July :)

*Extra entry points will be offered for completing NetGalley tasks throughout the month - more on that later :)

*Another Twitter chat with Lindsey will take place later in the month - more on that soon :)

Questions? Do not hesitate to email (Read House Book) -- WilowRaven(at)gmail(dot)com

So, now that I've DECLARED MYSELF -- how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!