Sunday, July 10, 2011

Once Upon a Read-A-Thon Start Up

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon
I saw this in 2 blog posts so far, it looked interesting, so I'm going to be joining in.

What is it, you might ask. Just click on the banner or here for some details!

Books I'm going to read:  Haunt Me Still by Jennifer Lee Carrell, Shadow Zone and Silent Thunder by Iris and Roy Johansen, Killing Floor by Lee Child, Forgotten April by Robyn Bradley, Edge of Escape by Debra Chapoton, This Business of Children by Chloe Jon Paul, and Misfit by Jon Skovron. And if I finish that, the many e-books that I have to read. 8 books in 3 days shouldn't be too bad. But I'm not going to be able to read the whole time, I have drivers ed on the Wednesday, so I will read when I can then, but I won't be able to read the whole day.  Yep. Hope you guys check this out if you haven't already signed up! The hosts are going to be giving away swag and books, so it sounds like a pretty good deal-read a lot of books, and maybe win books/book swag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!