Sunday, July 3, 2011

In My Mailbox #4, July 3rd-July Week 1

In My Mailbox is a (now) weekly meme started and hosted by The Story Siren.

This week in books I got:

Bought:
Starcrossed
The Devil Colony
Alter of Eden

NetGalley:
The End of the Wasp Season
The Cypress House
The Legacy
A Line in the Ice
Fatal Consequences
Endless Night
South of Salem
Water's Edge
Isles of the Forsaken 
Napier's Bones
Picking Up the Ghost
The First Victim
The Rock Hole
Bet Your Bones
Accident of Providence
Pirate of My Heart
Something Old
The Revisionists
The Wishing Pearl
Viper's Kiss
Out In Blue
Blood of the Demon
Heart of Iron
Eyewall
Chasing the Nightbird
Say Cheese, Medusa!
The Vices
Germline
The Edge of Grace
Leviathan Wakes
The Rogue
The Deadliest Bite
The Inquisitor's Apprentice
The Star Shard
The Lightkeeper's Ball
A Reluctant Queen
Good Graces
Naamah's Blessing
Temptation of a Highland Scondrel
The Guardian
Lady of Seduction
Ripe for Pleasure
The Traitor's Wife
Day of War
No More Mr. Nice Guy 
Portrait of Seduction
Blue Galaxy
Three Wishes
Learning Curves
Soul Survivor
The Devil's Garden
The Wild Rose
Original Sin
Theodora: Actress, Empress, Whore
The Immune
The Last Letter From Your Lover

3 comments:

  1. Great stuff! Don't you just love NetGalley? LOL

    Here's mine:

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mialbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice list of book that you received in your mailbox this week. I read Out in Blue and thought it was a good book. You have a lot of reading ahead of you.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... that will keep you very busy... have fun...
    http://unicornslaststand.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!