Friday, July 8, 2011

Follow that Blurb Reading Challenge Update 1

Ok, I just finished reading my start off book for this challenge, and I picked the best book by the blurbing author, Lee Child, the first of his series, Killing Floor. I'll be picking it up from the library soon, and then I'll read it, and find the next book for this challenge! Here's the start up post. This is a meme hosted by Reading With Tequila.

My Reading Journey:

1. The Devil Colony by James Rollins. Review here
Blurb: "Nobody-and I mean nobody-does this stuff better than Rollins" -Lee Child
2. Killing Floor by Lee Child

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!