Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Once Upon a Read-A-Thon Update 7

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon
Ok, last day of the Read-A-Thon. I had driveres ed today, and that was for 6 horus, so I didn't get much reading done. I'm almost done Silent Thunder though, and I'm about halfway through Spellbound. But anyway, here's my progress (and I'll probably finish one of these in the next 2 hours)

Haunt Me Still by Jennifer Lee Carrell;

Page Number: 387
Started On: Page 92
Finished: July 11th, 4 am

The Viking's Woman by Heather Graham;
Page Number: 469
Finished: July 11th, 2:40 pm

Misfit by Jon Skovron:
Page Number: 382
Started On: Page 38
Finished: July 11th, 8:40 pm

Forgotten April by Robyn Bradley;
Page Number: 345
Started On: Page 46
Finished: July 12th, 3:30 pm

Lover Beware by 4 different authors;
Page Number: 368
Finished: July 12th, 11:50 pm

Currently Reading:
Silent Thunder by Iris and Roy Johansen
Page Number: 403
Currently On: 270

Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz;
Page Number: 344
Currently On: 175

Total Pages Read Thus Far: 2340
Books Finished Thus Far: 6
Books Started Thus Far: 4

I'll be doing a final update tomorrow when I have a final count (hopefully books finished will rise to 8.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!