Friday, July 22, 2011

My First R. A. K.!!!!!!

Book Soulmates
Today, when I went out to get the mail with the doggies being as silly as ever, and jiggered me (had their leashes all tangled, around me, and each other, it's a term that my family made up because we're like that :) )

When I got to the mailbox, I opened it, and guess what I found?

A package from the Book Depository!!!!! In it was the RAK that I'd known about-but not what book! When I opened it once I crossed the street (my yard is 3.9 acres big, and 3 sides have roads beside them, and the mailbox is on the second one on the other side) and guess what I found?

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder! WHOO! So thank you, Kellie of Bookish Adventures for sending me my first RAK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!