Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Sara Raasch Author Page

The Story: I got Snow Like Ashes from Edelweiss, and it just looks so good! I can't wait to read it, and the sequel was recently put on Edelweiss, so I'll be able to read them together, yeah!

Website

Series: Snow Like Ashes, Steam Raiders, Set Fire to the Gods, Witch and Hunter.

Snow Like Ashes: Icicles Like Kindling and my review, Snow Like Ashes and my review, Ice Like Fire, and my review, Flames Like Vines and my review, Frost Like Night and my review, Decay Like Gold and my review.



Witch and Hunter: Night of the Witch and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!