Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Sarah Alderson Author Page

The Story: Sarah Alderson had the Lila series, and yeah, it looked really, really fantastic! And Hunting was really great, and I can't wait to read more books!

Website

Series: Lila, Fated.

Lila: Catching Suki and my review, The Moment and my review, Turning Amber and her site, my review, Hunting Lila and her site, my review, Losing Lila and her site, my review, Tormenting Lila and her site, my review, Lila Shortcuts and her site, my review.

Fated: Fated and her site, my review, Severed and her site, my review, Shadowed and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: The Sound and her site, my review, Out of Control and her site, my review, The Conspiracy and her site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!