Friday, May 8, 2015

Stephanie Faegen Author Page

The Story: The Mephisto Covenant was there, and yeah, I just had to read it! It looked fantastic, and it was, just so entertaining and enjoying, and I've enjoyed all of her books so much! And I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: The Mephisto Covenant.

The Mephisto Covenant: The Mephisto Covenant and her site, my review, The Mephisto Kiss and her site, my review, Only You and her site, my review, Crazy For You and her site, my review, It Had to Be You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!