Friday, May 8, 2015

Tracey Martin Author Page

The Story: I got Another Little Piece of My Heart from NetGalley, and yeah, it was just a really fantastic book! I enjoyed it so much! It was so good, and I hope for my YA Books, but in the meantime, there's the other books to read, yeah!

Website

Series: Miss Misery, Redzone.

Miss Misery: Wicked Misery and her site, my review, Beautiful Misery and her site, my review, Dirty Little Misery and her site, my review, Misery Loves Company and her site, my review, Darkest Misery and her site, my review.

Redzone: Revive and her site, my review, Resist and her site.

Stand Alone's: Another Little Piece of My Heart and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!