Tuesday, August 11, 2015

7000 Posts!

So this is officially my 7000 post in, oh, gosh, 4 1/2 years! That feels so strange! And the 2015 Reviews post doesn't count, because it's not going to be finished until the end of 2015, so this is the 7000 post.

It's kinda strange, how long I've been blogging, and how things have changed, like the memes that were going (and I'm still doing some of them!) to how I do my reviews, though when I was going through actually writing the reviews that I hadn't written, I was also applying what I do to reviews now. Well, length of review changed from intro paragraph, 2 main body paragraphs, and an ending bit, to 3 main body paragraphs. Yeah.

So I just wanted to create a post for this, even though 7000 is a weird number, it's a nice round number. What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!