Monday, August 24, 2015

Melanie Card Author Page

The Story: I was offered a chance to review the first 3 books in the Chronicles of a Reluctant Necromancer series, and yeah, they were just so good! I enjoyed them so much, and I just really want to read more of it!

Website

Series: Chronicles of a Reluctant Necromancer.

Chronicles of a Reluctant Necromancer: Ward Against Death and her site, my review, Ward Against Darkness and her site, my review, Ward Against Disaster and her site, my review, Ward Against Destruction and her site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!