Sunday, August 30, 2015

Write on Review-a-Thon Update 8 and Wrap Up

Write On Review-a-Thon
So I wrote my last review, Spider's Bite, Web of Deceit, Spider's Bargain, Spider's Bite, Web of Death, Web of Lies, Wasted, Venom, Tangled Dreams, Tangled Schemes, Tangled Threads. It's not finished, since I'm not done reading the series, but if it posted tomorrow, then it would be complete, and since this series has 14 or so books out, and I'm currently on the 5th, and my week is Saturday to Friday, I'm going to be reading more of this series! What about you guys? How did you do if you did it? Happy reading and reviewing!

Reviews: Frigid and ScorchedDeceptionsThe LevellerSworn to Secrecy, Sworn to Defiance, Sworn to AscensionSideswiped and The DrafterGeek Girl and Model MisfitUnexpected Fate and Bleeding Love, Spider's Bite, Web of Deceit, Spider's Bargain, Spider's Bite, Web of Death, Web of Lies, Wasted, Venom, Tangled Dreams, Tangled Schemes, Tangled Threads.


Week 36: Spider's Bite, Web of Deceit, Spider's Bargain, Spider's Bite, Web of Death, Web of Lies, Wasted, Venom, Tangled Dreams, Tangled Schemes, Tangled Threads. 

Goals: 7
Reviews: 8

2 comments:

  1. Kudos on getting a lot done!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks so much for hosting this as long as you did :)

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!