Saturday, February 27, 2016

Week 9 Review: Sleepless

From Goodreads:
The swaying Palms Hotel late-night room-service menu

Tuck-Me-In Tuna Salad on Rye 
$7.50

Catch-Some-ZZZs Cheeseburger and Fries
$10.00

Up-All-Night Chocolate-Chip Cookies with Milk
$5.50

Bedtime Banana Split
$7.00

I can't go to sleep!!! And not because of the cute boy lying next to me. There's a killer stalking me in my dreams. And if it's up to him . . . I'll never wake up. I have to find a way to get him, before he gets me. 

My Review:
I wasn't meaning to read this book. I was even intending to buy it, but it was cheap and it sounded really good, so I bought it, and then I had a chance to read it, so I did, and I just absolutely loved it and devoured it in oh, about 2 1/2 hours!

So the idea of lucid dreaming combined with being able to connect to other people's dreams, that was really interesting to read about! Especially when you add in a bad guy who gets his power from his own pain, which is pretty gruesome.

Add in the mystery of said bad guy, and finding him before he kills her, well, yeah, that's really interesting! Oh, and the son of the lawyer who helped the bad guy get into a mental institution instead of jail is involved, too!

I really enjoyed the REM dream sleep helped out in this book, that they used science to deal with something that is a bit hard to explain! And then how they beat the bad guy, by being stronger and smarter then he was! So great!

I really enjoyed this book, it was so easy and awesome to read!

Author: Teri Clark
Read: February 25th, 2016
Source: Bought
Reason Why: Sounded really fantastic, and it's a SAC 2016 Book!
Publisher: Harper Teen
Published: September 2nd 2008
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!