Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Saundra Mitchell Author Page

The Story: I'd seen her books around, and yeah, I can't wait to read them! Though I've read Wild that I got from Edelweiss, but that's under a different name. But yeah, I can't wait to read the rest of her books!

Website

Series: The Vespertine.

The Vespertine: The Vespertine and her site, my review, The Sweetspring and her site, my review, The Elementals and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Mistwalker and her site, my review, Wild and her site, my review.

Anthology: Foretold and her site, my review, Grim and her site, my review, Defy the Dark and her site, my review, A Tyranny of Petticoats and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!