Thursday, February 18, 2016

Erika Johansen Author Page

The Story:  I'd seen the series around, and yeah, it looked really great, so when I found The Queen of Tearling on sale, I got it, and I can't wait to read it!

Website

Series: The Queen of the Tearling.

The Queen of Tearling: Beneath the Keep and her site, my review, The Queen of the Tearling and her site, my review, my rereadThe Invasion of theTearling and her site, my review, my rereadThe Fate of the Tearling and my review, my reread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!