Friday, February 19, 2016

Follow Friday #223, February 19th

Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week's question:

Q: Why did you start blogging?

A: To talk about books! And to keep track of what I was reading, and my thoughts on them! Yeah for this coming back after 2 months! What about you guys? Happy reading!

GFC

email

bloglovin

Any or all. I'm not too picky, there's options!

7 comments:

  1. Same reason. I want to blog so I could meet others that shared my same interest in reading.

    Old Follower

    Theresa
    The Truth About Books
    My FF Answer Here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :) Books are just fantastic! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I started blogging for much the same reason. :-D Thanks for sharing. Old follower.

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started blogging for a similar reason. I really like talking about books.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talking about books is one of the best things :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!