Monday, February 8, 2016

We Have the Cover of Diplomatic Immunity!!!!

Yes, we have the cover of Diplomatic Immunity by Brodi Ashton!!!

From Goodreads:
A standalone novel about a recent scholarship recipient who sets out to expose debauchery at her exclusive private school in Washington, D.C., only to find herself falling in love with the baddest boy of all.

And that's all we know about it right now, but I'm pretty sure we'll get more by it's September release date! love the fonts and the colours, and I can't wait to read this book! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!