Friday, July 27, 2018

Book Blogger Hop #42, July 27th

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, I relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. Check out the hop here

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

The Question of the week is: Do you agree or disagree with this statement: A blogger's first name should be in a prominent place on his/her blog. (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

If they choose to have their name on the blog, then it should be somewhere easy to find, not maybe prominent, but easy to find. And that's only if they choose to have it there. If they don't, then Ok. What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!