Sunday, July 22, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #209, July 22nd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 30:
Dare Mighty Things by Heather Kaczynski, The Potion Diaries by Amy Alward, Royal Tour by Amy Alward, Going Viral by Amy Alward, Legacy of Light by Sarah Raughley, Zero Hour by Kate Kessler

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: 2. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 1. Check.

New Books: 2. Check.

Yeah, I'm really happy with this week, pretty balanced, and not too much, so I'm happy with it! Can't wait to read it!

Week 29:
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers, Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers, Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers, Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas

vs.

Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas, While the Duke Was Sleeping by Sophie Jordan, The Scandal of It All by Sophie Jordan, The Duke Buys a Bride by Sophie Jordan, Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers, Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers, Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers, Losing It by Cora Cormack, Keeping Her by Cora Cormack, Faking It by Cora Cormack, Inking Him by Cora Cormack, Finding It by Cora Cormack, Seeking Her by Cora Cormack, Knight Magic by Yasmine Galenorn, Harvest Song by Yasmine Galenorn, Light Years by Emila Ziff Griffin

So yeah, I read all that I wanted to read! So yeah, I'm really happy with that, and then I also so much more, yeah, this is a really good week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!