Friday, July 6, 2018

First Lines Friday #373, July 6th

First Lines Friday is a bookish meme hosted by Literary Marie of Precision Reviews. We encourage all of our fellow book bloggers and bookhearts to play along.

-Grab your current read(s)
-Share the first line(s)
-Include the title and author so that other FLF participants can add the book to their TBR Lists!

"I push my way into the kitchen, expecting to be stopped. I'm wearing a twenty-thousand-dollar custom gown and four-inch heels. I obviously do not belong in here, but no one even looks up from the plates they're preparing or the trays they're loading. They don't have time to notice me.
Thank goodness." -99 Lies by Rachel Vincent

Sounds impressive and attention getting, which is all the more reason to be glad that it didn't seem to get any! I need to read more, to see how they get to this point! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!