Sunday, July 8, 2018

We Have the Cover of Hidden Legacy #3.5!!!!

Yeah, we have the cover of Diamond Fire by Ilona Andrews! I'm so excited for this book!


From Goodreads:
together with their parents

NEVADA FRIDA BAYLOR

&

CONNOR ANDER ROGAN

invite you to join

their wedding celebration

November 6, 2018

Summoning, weather manipulation, and other magical activities strictly forbidden.


It's a bit like the previous covers, but it does have some differences, which is great, because this is the transition between Nevada narrating, and Catalina's trilogy! I'm so excited for this book! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!