Sunday, July 8, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #207, July 8th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 28:
In Rides Trouble by Julie Ann Walker, Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian, Nine by Zach Hines, Scream All Night by Derek Milman, When Blood Calls by J.K. Beck

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 2. Check.

Meme Books: 2. Check.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Yeah, this is a pretty good week, pretty balanced, and not too much to read, so yeah, I'm happy with it!

Week 27:
Ash and Quill by Rachel Caine, Smoke and Iron by Rachel Caine, A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness, Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness, The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness, The Disasters by M.K. England, Heart of Thorns by Bree Barton, This Splintered Silence by Kayla Olson

vs.

A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness, Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness, The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness, Endless Water, Starless Sky by Rosamond Hodge, The Disasters by M.K. England, This Splintered Silence by Kayla Olson, Borrowed Souls by Chelsea Mueller, 99 Lies by Rachel Vincent

Well, I read about the same amount that I wanted to, but not all that I had planned on, so it all works out in the end! It was a lot of amazing books so I'm happy! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!