Sunday, July 1, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #206, July 1st

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 27:
Ash and Quill by Rachel Caine, Smoke and Iron by Rachel Caine, A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness, Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness, The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness, The Disasters by M.K. England, Heart of Iron by Bree Barton, This Splintered Silence by Kayla Olson

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: 3. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 4. Check.

Yeah, this is a pretty balanced week without being too overwhelming. I like it and am happy with it!

Week 26:
The Darkest Warrior by Gena Showalter, Iron and Magic by Ilona Andrews, Moonshadow by Thea Harrison, Spellbinder by Thea Harrison, Now You See Her by Lisa Leighton and Laura Stropki, Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa, Wild Blue Wonder by Carlie Sorosiak, 99 Lies by Rachel Vincent

vs.

Now You See Her by Lisa Leighton and Laura Stropki, Moonshadow by Thea Harrison, Spellbinder by Thea Harrison, Dark Sentinel by Christine Feehan, Iron and Magic by Ilona Andrews, Double Blind by Iris Johansen and Roy Johansen, A Good Debutante's Guide to Ruin by Sophie Jordan, An Heiress for All Seasons by Sophie Jordan, All the Ways to Ruin a Rogue by Sophie Jordan, Vendetta by Iris Johansen, The Darkest Warrior by Gena Showalter

So I read most of what I wanted to read, and then more that I didn't plan on. So yeah, I'm happy with this week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!