Sunday, September 9, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #216, September 9th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 37:
Dangerously Driven by Deborah Blake, The Deepest Roots by Miranda Asebedo, Dragon Claw by Karen Chance, Flying by Carrie Jones, Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare, Real Murders by Charlaine Harris

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 5. Check.

Yeah, this is a big shorter week with the 2 novellas, so yeah, hopefully it'll be easy to read all of these books! I'm hopeful!

Week 36:
Buzz Kill by Beth Fantaskey, Carry On by Rainbow Rowell, Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, Leverage in Death by J.D. Robb, Night and Silence by Seanan McGuire, Suffer a Sea-Change by Seanan McGuire, Part of Your World by Liz Braswell, This is How it Happened by Paula Stokes, A Willing Murder by Jude Deveraux

vs.

One Knight Stands by Jocelyn Kelley, Buzz Kill by Beth Fantaskey, Carry On by Rainbow Rowell, Radio Silence by Alice Oseman, Archangel's Prophecy by Nalini Singh, Leverage in Death by J.D. Robb, Night and Silence by Seanan McGuire, Suffer a Sea-Change by Seanan McGuire, Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare

OK, this is a balanced week, I read a good number of them, and then I read a few I wasn't planning on. So it works out. I'm happy. What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!