Sunday, September 30, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #219, September 30th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 40:
Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi, The Hollow of Fear by Sherry Thomas, Lady Pirate by Lynsay Sands, The Loving Daylights by Lynsay Sands, The Reckoning of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin, Shadow and Ice by Gena Showalter, Slayer by Kiersten White, Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 2. Check.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 5. Check.

Yeah, this week is longer than usual, but there's just so many books to read!

Week 39:
Give the Dark My Love by Beth Revis, Hidden by Rebecca Zanetti, Time's Convert by Deborah Harkness

vs.

Uncanny by  David Mcinnis Gill, Good and Gone by Megan Frazer Blakemore, Spark by Holly Schindler, A Face Like Glass by Frances Hardinge

Yeah, I read totally different books than what I was planning on, and while I only read 4 books, that's 1 more than I planned, so it worked out! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!