Sunday, September 23, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #218, September 23rd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 39:
Give the Dark My Love by Beth Revis, Hidden by Rebecca Zanetti, Time's Convert by Deborah Harkness

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 2. Check.

Yeah, a nice short week with some fantastic books that I can't wait to read! 

Week 38:
Dare You to Lie by Amber Lynn Natusch, For a Muse of Fire by Heidi Heilig, Pride by Ibi Zoboi, Vampires Like it Hot by Lynsay Sands

vs.

Fangirl by Rainbow Roswell, Ash and Quill by Rachel Caine, Smoke and Iron by Racine Caine, Vampires Like it Hot by Lynsay Sands, Made for You by Melissa Marr, Lucky Girl by Amanda Maciel

Yeah, I only read one of what I wanted to read, but I read about the same amount of books, so it works out! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!