Sunday, September 16, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #217, September 16th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 38:
Dare You to Lie by Amber Lynn Natusch, For a Muse of Fire by Heidi Heilig, Pride by Ibi Zoboi, Vampires Like it Hot by Lynsay Sands

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: 2. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Yeah, this week is pretty great, not too many books, but a manageable number! And some really amazing books! Can't wait to read them!

Week 37:
Dangerously Driven by Deborah Blake, The Deepest Roots by Miranda Asebedo, Dragon Claw by Karen Chance, Flying by Carrie Jones, Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare, Real Murders by Charlaine Harris

vs.

This Is How it Happened by Paula Stokes, Flying by Carrie Jones, Dragon's Claw by Karen Chance, Dangerously Driven by Deborah Blake, The Captain of All Pleasures by Kresley Cole, The Price of Pleasure by Kresley Cole, Nightchaser by Amanda Bouchet

Yeah, I read a good deal of what I wanted to read, and then a few books more, so yeah, this is a pretty great week! I'm happy with it!What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!