Sunday, September 1, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #267, September 1st

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 36:
A Brush With Death by Anna Lee Huber, An Artless Demise by Anna Lee Huber, Dark Illusion by Christine Feehan, Darkdawn by Jay Kristoff, Magic Outside the Box by Honor Raconteur, More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera, Treason of Thorns by Laura E. Weymouth, Unpregnant by Jenni Hendriks and Ted Caplan, Vendetta in Death by J.D. Robb

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: 2. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 6. Check.

Yeah, it's not quite a balanced week, but there's so many amazing new releases that I just have to read! Can't wait to do so! Really happy about this week!

Week 35:
Angel Mage by Garth Nix, Death of Darkness by Dianne Duvall, Diamond Fire by Ilona Andrews, Sapphire Flames by Ilona Andrews, Nevernight by Jay Kristoff, Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff, The Library of the Unwritten by A.J. Hackwith, Sword and Pen by Rachel Caine

vs.

As Death Draws Near by Anna Lee Huber, The Whispering Room by Amanda Stevens, The Library of the Unwritten by A.J. Hackwith, Jane Anonymous by Laurie Faria Stolarz, The Upside of Falling by Alex Light, Unforgettable You by Brenda Novak, Diamond Fire by Ilona Andrews, Sapphire Flames by Ilona Andrews, Sharpest Sting by Jennifer Estep, Deadly Little Scandals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Midnight at the Electric by Jodi Lynn Anderson, 16 Ways to Break a Heart by Lauren Strasnick, The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye, The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye

Yeah, I only read 3 of what I planned, but what I read that I didn't plan on this week outweighed what I planned on but didn't read, so yeah, I'm satisfied with that! And I'll probably read a lot of these books next week, anyways! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!