Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Karen Marie Moning Author Page

The Story: I picked Darkfever as a reward challenge book, and because it just looked so freaking good! And I loved it, so I read the rest of the series! And more! So good!

Website

Series: HighlanderFever.

Both series are in the same universe, first the Highlander (but it was the last that I read) then the Fever series!

Highlander: Beyond the Highland Mist and her site, my review, To Tame a Highlander Warrior and her site my review, The Highlander's Touch and her site, my review, Kiss of the Highlander and her site, my review, The Dark Highlander and her site, my review, The Immortal Highlander and her site, my review, Spell of the Highlander and her site, my review, Into the Dreaming and her site, my review.

Fever (Spin Off Series of *Highlander*): The Alpha Alternative and my review, Darkfever and her site, my review, my reread, Bloodfever and her site, my review, my reread, Faefever and her site, my review, my reread, Dreamfever and her site, my review, my reread, Shadowfever and her site, my review, my reread, Iced and her site, my review, my reread, Burned and her site, my review, Feverborn and her site, my review, Feversong and her site, my review, High Voltage and her site, my review, Kingdom of Shadow and Light and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!