Friday, August 15, 2014

Cassandra Clare Author Page

The Story: Found it at a Walmart, City of Bones, with the Stephanie Meyer quote on it, and yeah, I'd seen it around, and it looked really good, so I got it from the library, and then started to buy them!

Website

Series: The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, The Bane Chronicles, The Dark Artifices, Simon Lewis Secret Project, The Last Hours, The Wicked Powers, Magisterium.

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones and her site, my review, City of Ashes and her site, my reviewCity of Glass and her site, my reviewCity of Fallen Angels and her site, my reviewmy rereadCity of Lost Souls and her site, my review, my rereadCity of Heavenly Fire and her site, my review.

The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Angel and her site, my review, Clockwork Prince and her site, my review, Clockwork Princess and her site, my review.

The Bane Chronicles: What Really Happened in Peru and her site, my review, The Runaway Queen and her site, my review, Vampires, Scones, and Edmund Herondale and her site, my review, The Midnight Heir and her site, my review, The Rise of Hotel Dumont and her site, my review, Saving Raphael Santiago and her site, my review, The Fall of Hotel Dumont and her site, my review, What to Buy the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything and her site, my review, The Last Stand of the New York Institute and her site, my review, The Course of True Love (and First Dates) and her site, my review, The Bane Chronicles and her site, my review.

The Dark Artifices: Lady Midnight, Prince of Shadows, The Queen of Air and Darkness.

Simon Lewis Secret Project: Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy and her site.

The Last Hours: Chain of Thorns, Chain of Gold, Chain of Iron.

The Wicked Powers: Untitled, Untitled, Untitled.

Shadowhunter Extras: The Shadowhunter Codex and her site, Shadowhunters and Downworlders.

Magisterium: The Iron Trial and her site, my review, The Copper Gauntlet, The Cosmos Blade, The Golden Boy, The Enemy of Death.

Anthology: Zombies Vs. Unicorns  my review, The Eternal Kiss and my review, Vacations from Hell and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!