Thursday, August 14, 2014

Jennifer Lynn Barnes Author Page

The Story: Well, first I got Every Other Day on NetGalley, but I didn't fall in love with her writing until I read Raised by Wolves, which was just so freaking amazing! And then I just had to read the rest of her books!

Website

Series: Raised by Wolves, The Squad, The Naturals, Tattoo, Golden, The Fixer, Debutantes, The Inheritance Games, The Grandest Game.

Raised by Wolves: Raised by Wolves and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, Sweet Sixteen and my review, Trial by Fire and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, Taken by Storm and her site, my review, my reread, my third review.

The Squad: Perfect Cover and her site, my review, my reread, Killer Squad and her site, my review, my reread.

The Naturals: The Naturals and her site, my review, my reread, Killer Instinct and her site, my review, my reread, All In and her site, my review, my reread, Bad Blood and her site, my review, my reread, Twelve and her site, my review, my reread.

Tattoo: Tattoo and her site, my review, Fate and her site, my review.

Golden: Golden and her site, my review, Platinum and her site, my review.

The Fixer: The Fixer and her site, my review, my reread, The Long Game and her site, my review, my reread.

Debutantes: Little White Lies and her site, my review, my reread, Deadly Little Scandals and her site, my review, my reread.

The Inheritance Games: The Same Forward as Backward and her site, my review, The Inheritance Games and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, The Hawthorne Legacy and her site, my review, my reread, The Final Gambit and her site, my review, The Brothers Hawthorne and her site, my review, Games Untold and her site, my review.

The Grandest Games (Spin Off Series of *The Inheritance Games*): The Grandest Games and her site, my review, Glorious Rivals and her site, my review, The Gilded Blade and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!