Sunday, August 10, 2014

NetGalley & Edelweiss 2014 Reading Challenge Sign Up

Falling For YA
So I'm signing up for the NetGalley & Edelweiss 2014 Reading Challenge hosted by Falling For YA, and yeah, I'm signing up for the Diamond Level, which is 100 books. Since I've signed up so late, I already have more of my goal then I haven't, already!

What I've Read:

Plus One, The Sweetest Dark, The Reese Malcolm List, Avalon, Stolen Songbird, Killer Frost, Hungry, Come Home to Me, Royally Lost, Donna of the Dead, Crush. Candy. Corpse., White Hot Kiss, My Ex From Hell, Phoenix Island, My Life With the Walter Boys, The Girl With the Windup Heart, My Life from Hell, The Marked Son, The Fallen Prince, The Rising King, The Kill Switch, Kiss Kill Vanish, The Shadow Prince, Of Monsters and Madness, Where Silence Gathers, Phantom Eyes, Sweet Reckoning, The Forever Song, Tease, The Secret Diamond Sisters, Far From You, The Dare, House of Ivy & Sorrow, The Immortal Crown, Trial by Fire, Strange and Ever After, Rebel, Unchosen, The Body in the Woods, The Demoness of Waking Dreams, Dear Killer, V is for Villain, Empire of Shadows, The Warrior, Cast in Flame, Killer Instinct, Meridian, (Don't You) Forget About Me, Heartbeat, Waterfell, Illusions of Fate, Sacrificial Muse, A Thousand Pieces of You, The Sixth Extinction, Anomaly, Luminary, Revolutionary, The Loners, I Adored a Lord, All the Broken Pieces, The Dark World, Renegade, The Heart of Christmas, Panic, The Testing.

Goal: 100
Read: 65

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!