Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Christine Feehan Author Page

The Story: Well, this is another Church Garage Sale book tale, because I gained 3 favourite authors then. The Christine Feehan book that got me hooked on her books was Mind Games, and yeah, a friend borrowed a copy, and now it's probably the only full length novel of hers that I now don't have!

Website

Series: Dark Saga, GhostWalkers, Drake Sisters, Sisters of the Heart, Torpedo InkLeopard People, ShadowFeehan Christmas Stories.

Dark Saga: Dark Prince and her site, my review, Dark Desire and her site, my review, Dark Gold and her site, my review, Dark Magic and her site, my review, Dark Challenge and her site, my review, Dark Fire and her site, my review, Dark Dream and her site, (Part of *Dark Dreamers*), Dark Legend and her site, my review, Dark Guardian and her site, my review, 1*, Dark Symphony and her site, my review, Dark Decent and her site, my review, Dark Melody and her site, my review, Dark Destiny and her site, my review, Dark Hunger  and her site, (Part of *Hot Blooded*), Dark Secret and her site, my review, Dark Demon and her site, my review, Dark Celebration and her site, my review, Dark Possession and her site, my review, Dark Curse and her site, my reviewDark Slayer and her site, my review, Dark Peril and her site, my review, Dark Predator and her site, my review, my rereadDark Storm and her site, my review, my rereadDark Lycan and her site, my review, Dark Wolf and her site, my review, Dark Blood and her site, my review, Dark Crime and her site, (Part of *Edge of Darkness*), Dark Ghost and her site, my reviewDark Promises and her site, my review, Dark Carousel and her site, my review, Dark Legacy and her site, my review, Dark Sentinel and her site, my review, Dark Illusion and her site, my review, Dark Song and her site, my review, Dark Tarot and her site, my review, Dark Whisper and her site, my review, Dark Memory and her site, my review.

Dark Dream is a short story in the book called Dark Dreamers, and is a story set in the Dark (Carpathian) world, here's my review.

Dark Crime is a short story in the book called Edge of Darkness, and is a story set in the Dark (Carpathian) world, here's my review.

1*: The Scarletti Curse and her sitemy review. The Scarletti Curse's descendants are in Dark Symphony, so connected, but not part of the series.

Dark Hunger is a short story in the book called Hot Blooded, and is a story set in the Dark (Carpathian) world, and here's my review.

GhostWalkers: Shadow Game and her site, my review, Mind Game and her site, my review, Night Game and her site, my review, Conspiracy Game and her site, my review, Deadly Game and her site, my review, Predatory Game and her site, my review, Murder Game and her site, my review, Street Game and her site, my review, Ruthless Game and her site, my review, Samurai Game and her site, my review, my rereadViper Game and her site, my review, Spider Game and her site, my review, Power Game and her site, my review, Covert Game and her site, my review, Toxic Game and her site, my review, Lethal Game and her site, my review, Lightning Game and her site, my review, Phantom Game and her site, my review, Ghostly Game and her site, my review.

Drake Sisters: Magic in the Wind and her site, (Part of *Lover Beware*), The Twilight Before Christmas and her site, my review, my rereadOceans of Fire and her site, my review, my rereadDangerous Tides and her site, my review, Safe Harbor and her site, my review, Turbulent Sea and her site, my review, Hidden Currents and her site, my review.

Sisters of the Heart (Spin off Series of *Drake Sisters*): Water Bound and her site, my review, Spirit Bound and her site, my review, my reread,  Air Bound and her site, my review, Earth Bound and her site, my review, Fire Bound and her site, my review, Bound Together and her site, my review.

Magic in the Wind is a short story in the book called Lover Beware, and is a story set in the Drake Sisters world, here's my review, my reread.

Torpedo Ink (Spin Off Series of *Drake Sisters* and *Sisters of the Heart*: Judgement Road and her site, my review, Vengeance Road and her site, my review, Vendetta Road and her site, my review, Desolation Road and her site, my review, Reckless Road and her site, my review, Annihilation Road and her site, my review, Savage Road and her site, my review, Recovery Road and her site, my review.

Leopard People: The Awakening and her site, (Part of *Fantasy*), Wild Rain and her site, my review, Burning Wild and her site, my review, Wild Fire and her site, my review, my rereadSavage Nature and her site, my review, Leopard's Prey and her site, my review, Cat's Lair and her site, my review, Wild Cat and her site, my review, Leopard's Fury and her site, my review, Leopard's Blood and her site, my review, Leopard's Run and her site, my review, Leopard's Wrath and her site, my review, Leopard's Rage and her site, my review, Leopard's Scar and her site, my review, Leopard's Hunt and her site, my review

The Awakening is a short story in the book called Fantasy, and is a story set in the Leopard People world, and here's my review.

Shadow: Shadow Riders and her site, my review, Shadow Reaper and her site, my review, Shadow Keeper and her site, my review, Shadow Warrior and her site, my review, Shadow Flight and her site, my review, Shadow Storm and her site, my review, Shadow Fire and her site, my review, Shadow Dance and her site, my review.

Feehan Christmas Stories: A Very Gothic Christmas and her site, my review, The Twilight Before Christmas and her site, my review, my rereadThe Shadow of Christmas Past and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Lair of the Lion and her site, my review, Murder at Sunrise Lake and her site, my review, Red on the River and her site, my review

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!