Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Darynda Jones Author Page

The Story: I saw the first book at the library, and since it was a recommended book, I got it, read it, loved it, and had to read more! I absolutely love Darynda Jones' writing, and I just devour her books!

Website

Series: Charley Davidson, Darklight.

Charley Davidson: First Grave on the Right and her site, my review, my reread, Second Grave on the Left and her site, my review, my reread, Third Grave Dead Ahead and her site, my review, my reread, For I Have Sinned and her site, my review, Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet and her site, my review, my reread, Fifth Grave Past the Light and her site, my review, my reread, Shimmer and her site, Glow and her site, Sixth Grave on the Edge and her site, my review, Seventh Grave and No Body and her site, my review, Eight Grave After Dark and her site, my review, Brighter That the Sun and her site, my review, The Dirt on the Ninth Grave and her site, my review, The Curse of the Tenth Grave and her site, my review, Eleventh Grave in Moonlight and her site, my review.

Darklight: Death and the Girl Next Door and her site, my review, my reread, Death, Doom, and Detention and her site, my review, my reread, Death, and the Girl He Loves and her site, my review, my reread.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!