Friday, August 15, 2014

Jennifer L. Armentrout Author Page

The Story: I saw that the Lux series, and the Covenant series had a lot of hype, and yeah, it looked really good, so I started reading them! Loved it!

Website

Series: Lux, CovenantTitanThe Dark Elements, A Wicked Saga, Wait for You, Frigid, Gamble Brothers.

Lux: Shadows and her site, my review, my rereadObsidian and her site, my review, my reread, Oblivion and her site, my reviewOnxy and her site, my review, my rereadOpal and her site, my review, my rereadOrigin and her site, my review, my reread, 1*, Opposition and her site, my review.

1*: Obsession and her site, my review, my reread. Obsession is the adult spin off book of the Lux series, and there's a scene in both Origin and this book.

Covenant: Daimon and her site, my review, my rereadHalf-Blood and her site, my review, my reread, Pure and her site, my review, my reread, Deity and her site, my review, my reread, Elixir and her site, my review, my reread, Apollyon and her site, my review, my reread, Sentinel and her site, my review.

Titans (Spin Off Series of *Covenant*): The Return and her site, my review, The Power and her site, my review, The Struggle and her site, my review.

The Dark Elements: Bitter Sweet Love and her site, my review, White Hot Kiss and her site, my review, Stone Cold Kiss and her site, Every Last Breath and her site, my review.

A Wicked Saga: Wicked and her site, my review, Torn and her site, my review, Brave and her site.

Wait For You: Wait for You and her site, my review, my rereadTrust in Me and her site, my review, Be With Me and her site, my review, The Proposal and my review, Stay With Me and her site, my review, Fall With Me and her site, Dream of You and her site, my review, Forever With Me and her site, Fire in You and her site.

Frigid: Frigid and her site, my review, my rereadScorched and her site, my review.

Gamble Brothers: Tempting the Best Man and her site, my review, Tempting the Player and her site, my review, Temping the Bodyguard and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Believe in Me and her site, my review, part of Fifty First Times. It is a story in the Wait for You world.

Stand Alones: Cursed and her sitemy reviewDon't Look Back and her sitemy reviewThe Dead List and her siteUnchained and her sitemy review, Till Death and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!